31 October 2013

Breakeven


They say bad things happen for a reason,yeah
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding,yeah
'Cause she's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even, even, oww


So things haven't been really looking up for me and here I am, once again restless as I just cannot sleep at all and it's slowly driving me nuts. Once again. It's been like this for awhile now. At least once or twice a week I stay up like 36-48 hours or so without getting sleepy at all. I'm bit worried it might be some sign of insomnia? Staying up few days with no sleep until I'm just too exhausted and simply pass out for next 20 hours or so.

I've been going crazy trying to make sense in some things, but it's so futile at the moment. I guess this will be one more things to add to my 'baggage'. One more thing on the list of what I managed to screw over. Trust me when I say, that list is longer than necessary.

Anyway, to other more happier things!



One day at midnight I decided I should change the furniture order in my room. So I as quietly as I could manage I decided to switch the places of my desk and bed. Let me tell you it was far harder than it sounds since this whole room is size of fish bowl. Not to mention the fact there's so much crap around it was nearly impossible to move them at all. But I managed and now my room is prettier! I even have princess canopy above my bed now.

Also I lost my grip again and started to buy more stuff even if I knew I shouldn't.




Our Moment, 39,95€ at Sokos.
Don't judge me! I'll let you know the perfume smells divine and the bottle is pink with a crown-like-cap so hey, I couldn't not buy it!

35....something € at GameStop.

Ever since the beginning of the time I've been crazy about Kingdom Hearts. So when I accidentally came across this abnormality I practically ran to get it. I so totally didn't buy psp and nintendo ds just to play their appropriate kh games so shut up.

Now I must remind you of my face so you just won't forget how I look like!


Look at my adorable hairdo! So proud I actually attempted to do something new. Hair  bows and floral crowns.

There hasn't been really much to keep me going, but these two lovelies have been keeping me some company and they even let me take few ridiculous shots of them. I can't exaggerate how damn much I love people especially my friends who let me take their pictures. I have lots more, but I'll save them for later!






Today had been one of the best days of the whole damn month. For a tiny moment I actually felt like a child again. My dearest, Jenna, spent little time with me this afternoon before this whole class-tutors-bowling-and-food kinda things and it's ridiculous how much I enjoy small things like those. We just walked around, drank some tea and the best part, acted nowhere near our ages.

Playgrounds are extremely fun, especially when there's merry-go-round. Few rounds of spinning and try to keep walking on a straight line. Who in the fucking hell things that's funny? Me, apparently. Even if I almost ran into some lady and her stroller. The look on her face wasn't as amusing as my mood had been.

Simple things are the best. I'm really sad there aren't any swings anymore since it's getting so close to winter. Boo!

Leaf piles are also fun.









I'm still in-between whether to stay in my room for rest of eternity or actually go out and socialize. Hopefully I'll settle for latter since I actually like people. Well, most of the people. Shocking, isn't it!?

I'll promise to finish the damn video thingy for the next entry. Still lots of things to do or attempt to do. I promise it will be ridiculous, it will not be funny as I'm not capable of being funny. Eh, whatcha gonna do!

So, how you doin'? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment